urgent needs for answer for entering and exiting during intercourse

I have a sexual and my girlfriend have been having sex for about two months. When we first started for about the first month it was amazing, no problems, etc etc...over time she said it started to hurt, but we dont know why, and it is in a way we dont understand. She says it only hurts when I enter her, once I am inside and we continute to make love she says it is amazing, etc etc, but if I accidentally come out, she says it hurts to come out, and if we go to change positions or something, she says it hurts going back in, we want to fix this obvisouly. The only time it gets better is if she is very
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Do not ignore her complaints...this can happen if she is having some pelvic infections which is comon to occur in sexually active females..discuss with her the posiibility of gettting further tests and examination done by her gyne doc, and if found due to infection then both of you take treatment to prevent chances of reinfection. and avoid having intercourse untill treatment is done.