treatment of sever vomiting in the first 8 weeks

hi..i am pregnant in the 7th week with sever vomiting and i want to take cortigen b6 amp ,,is it safe and what is the dose ,,,thanks
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
welcome to healthcaremagic
vomiting in early pregnancy is common problem
you should consult gynecologist and get check up and treatment as adised
Hi!its Dr. Das from Agartala.Check the composition.I think it is hydrocortisone.It is being tested in case of pregnancy and cleft palate and other abnormalities have been detected in animals,althougha dose of 100mg iv bolus+100mg iv infusion can be taken without any adverse effects.Replacement therapy is 20mg morning+10mg afternoon orally.