treatment for herpis zoster

I have been identified with Herpis Zoster from last 3 days, now i m having lot of pain and m unable to work in office what should I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
you should take complete bed rest, good food, there are pretty good analgesics to get down the pain
but only on prescription I took combiflam tablet to reduce pain.
Pediatrician Dr. Akshay Joshi's  Response
you need medication, take tab acyclovir(dose depends on ur body weight and age).better to see a doctor before proceeding to drugs, but its sure that u r having one of the worst pains ever known to humans, if its herpes zoster.