thin hands and arms

hi my problem is thin skin. i have very think hands and arms. they are almost bonny. i was wondering if i could add meat to them. my age is 25
Asked On : Sat, 24 Jul 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Thin hands and arms are part of over all weak body and it seems that you are having less muscle mass.In most of the cases the problem is due to nutritional deficiency.First of all visit your doctor and see if you have any vitamin or mineral deficiency.Take high protein diet like eggs,pulses etc,have more of fruits and salads in your diet.Do regular exercise under the advise of trainer to build your muscle mass.
wishing you good health.