testicles are Swollen and hard from stabbing it with a needle

testicles are Swollen and Hard from stabbing it with a needle

I did somthing stupid that I learned from the internet. I tried to enlarge my testicles by injecting it with minerl oils. I used a meat tenderizer needle. My left testicle is now swollen and extremly Hard. Like touching a baseball. One side isnt that way but it is swollen. It doesnt have any dicoloration or anything. Just really hard and big. It has been four days now. I am scared and embarresed. Someone HELP!

Asked On : Sun, 3 Oct 2010
my suggestion is better visit a doctor.