testicle impact G injury, fell while playing footbal

after a hard impact to testicle, a week later the testicle has swelled and hardened. I do not think it is ruptured because I am urinating regularly. I suspect some damage but am not sure. I can touch, move, or put as much pressure on it as I can the undamaged one.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010

after a hard impact to testicle, a week later the testicle has swelled and hardened. I do not think it is ruptured because I am urinating regularly. I suspect some damage but am not sure. I CAN'T touch, move, or put as much pressure on it as I can the undamaged one.

Once you have an answer please if you could e-mail it to me at terrellone@comcast.net