taking Vitamin B complex injection, energy tabs, carbohydrate drink, cytopower drink, loads of water and exercises. Healthy?

im a 38yr male, 73kg 174cm tall & athletic, sporty! please tell me about the DO & DONT S or Suggests to the following: *3ml / week of Vitamin B complex ( injection ) *a sachet / day of Mc Nabs Energy Tablets *1lt /day of Supradyn When Exercising: *500/1000ml of Energade Mega-Load ( Carbohydrate drink) *750ml of USN Cytopwoer drink i also take a tablet a day of EcoTrin as per my Doc advise for my Cholesterol i have a cup of coffee/day (morning) water throughout the day & Tea at night im not much of a sugar taker (but i eat sweets, chocolate etc) i generally eat healthy (fruits & Veg), im a social drinker (Red Wine, Beers) & causal smoker. not allergic to anything.. SPD Swz, Mba
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012