symptoms of bloated stomach, dizzy, cramping. Chances of pregnancy?

i think im pregnant, i have had bloating , cramping, dizzy, headaches , more saliva-drooling, but with the bloating after i eat and drink my stomach gets bigger also befor i eat or drink and i wake up in the morning i still look alittle bigger then use. my stomach is hard. im trying to figure out how far along i would be with my symptoms. could you help me? like whats the symptoms 1-5 weeks pregnant, and whats the symptoms, 5-10 weeks pregnant. could i be showing alittle already if i was 4 weeks pregnant plus hard tummy?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012