swelling in underarms, inguinal lumps with tenderness in breasts before onset of periods, no STD's or unprotected sex. Worrisome?

Morning, I am 25 yr old female and had a question regarding inguinal lymph swellings and in my under arms ( axillary lymphs ?) . My undearms feel more swollen like lymph swellings right before my period along with my breast becoming more tender before my period, which are the more common symptoms . Inguinal lymph swelling happens but not as often as my underarms. AS far as having any STD or unprotected sex that is not an issue. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012