suggest remedies for loose motion for 6 months old baby boy

Hi My baby is 6 months old and has loose motion past 5 days. His diet involves : Nan1 (formula) , Raagi ganjee , cerelac apple Medicines till date: AB cef 100 : 1/2 tab in morning , 1/2 tab in evening I tired giving him oman water too. He passes motion 8 times and motion is yellow in colour. Can you please suggest me something
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I dont have a child yet and I am sorry that I am not able to help you in this. But the question is why is the baby not being breast fed, because I have seen that being recommended in all the media nowadays.