sugar patients..

hello doctor sir i have a got a problem of sugar if there is any medicine give give me instruction
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010

hello doctor sir i have a got a sugar problem , is there is any medicine plz reply my answer

is there is any best medicine of sugar plz reply my answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Sunil and Sanjay kumar,first of all you have go for blood sugar testing.Depending upon the result and other medical conditions that you might have your doctor only can advise you some medicines.In case you are diabetic regular medicines along with diet control and exercise is must.Do regular exercise on most of the days of week,avoid food and liquids containing sugar.Please take help of your doctor.