suffering from severe cough and sinus pressure, taking Tylenol multi symptoms. Should I stop taking sinus medication?

i have been coughing for over three weeks now and after taking Tylenol multi symptom severe the coughing has somewhat subsided however after stopping this i have been experiencing sinus pressure and pain so i was recommended to to Tylenol sinus severe and i have taken several of the pills when ready (every 4-5 hours) only for two days I believe, I am now back to coughing only now it also includes runny nose and everytime I cough hard clear mucus is forced out my backside. I m wondering if I should stopta king the sinus medication
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013