stuffy nose and light headed

my nose is stopped up and i feel light headed what do you think this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it may be due to sinusitis. the feeling of lightheadedness s also due to that only.yu can take steam by nose for 2times aday cover your ear &nose with warm clothes..along with that you can take tribhuvankirti ras tab 2tab 3time for 7 days.
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Lightheaded feeling is very common during sinus block. You need to take steam inhalation, drink plenty of warm water and also use saline nasal drops 3 drops 3 times/day. If it does not improve please consult your ENT specialist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Stuffy nose and light headedness are co related. They are more in this cold weather sometimes exposure is the cause and sometimes use of antihistaminics to cure running nose causes this sort of stuffyness. Steam loosens the phlegmatic matter and eases the nose to be blown thus making the area patent. To further ease you can use eucalyptus oil or cap. karvol in steam.