stomache ulcer

i have a stomache ulcer, will smoking marijuana affect my ulcer in any way? i know smoking is bad.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010
i 52 years women,recently checked ( due to vomting when i taking fluids or food) endoscope and found there is woond. Since fifteen days i am not taking any food and fluids due to this i come down to 48 kgs from 60 kgs. what
treatment or medicine ia have to take please advise me. thanks
General Surgeon Dr. Sarang's  Response
yes ,you know the answer , just give it up right away. that is only remedy . mean time you must take medication sto cure ulcer otherwise it can lead to so many complications. avvoid spicy reply if you want me to write priscription for same.