stinging or biting sensation on stomach and legs with visible red pinpoint

stinging or biting sensation on stomach and legs with visible red pinpoint with each sensation I have been dealing with this problem for 17 months now. Not only does the above happen, but I have red and white patches all over my stomach and parts of my legs every single time I come out of the shower. A few minutes later they go away, as if they were never there. This also happens when I put a heating pad on my stomach. I also get very itchy all of a sudden, I itch that specific area, red pinpoints appear, and a minute or so later the itchiness is gone. I am concerned about all of this, the stinging sensations are painful and seemingly unheard of in the description of this problem. Is there anyone who has heard of this and knows what to do for it? I would be forever grateful for any light that could be shed on this.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Nov 2010