sperm colour.

I have thick clumpy yellow sperm with pain when I ejulate what is my problem. I have been on antibodics and it clears up but comes right back after I finish the meds
Asked On : Thu, 15 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I have same problem, I have yellow snot an it also comes out of my stool, as well as that sperm problem. I have been on many antibodics, but it seems to be of no help at all, I have seen many doctors who say the same thing, an I even went to a hospital twice but they just turned me away. I have had this for almost a whole year now an many family/friends say that they have noticed an increase in my anger. Any info would help me.....
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Yellow discoloration of the semen can occur due to prostrate infection. Consult a urologist for evaluation..