smoked 20 yrs,cough,spitting brown phlegm,red specks,blood,lung cancer?

I have smoked for 20 years. I have had a cough for 3 weeks. I have been spitting up light brown phlegm with dark brown specks in it. In one of the coughed up phlegms I noticed a small red speck of what looked like it was probably blood. I spit up phlegm in the morning shortly after I wake up. I also cough up phlegm several times throughout the day. I have read that any smoker that gets a cough and coughs up any color phlegm should be concerned about lung cancer . With my current situation do you think I have anything to worry about?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012