sexual impotency, how meny days I can identify the changes of development about my problem ?

Dear madam i have sexual impotency from last 1o years. i am vegetarian. i have indigision,mouth usler and general weekness also. i am 45 years aged. can i take the treatment. which machine to be purchased for treatment and how much it will. how i get the machine and payment procedure. how to be trained my self to use the machine. within how meny days i can identify the changes of development about my problem. every day how much time to be spent to use the machine. is it battery operated or current. is it gives perment cure. Thanks and best regards Jayaram G. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
pleas send the information to my e mail
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
no machine or anything required...
general guidance and herbal treatment required..
mail at