severe ear pain, started with itching, taken pain killers, ear drops but in vain. What should be done?

sir this dr.jagadeesh. a dentist . i am suffering from from ear pain which is becoming severe some times. this is from last 2 days. 4 days back water went into my ear. later itching started. i cleaned my ear with clean cotton swab. but for last 2 days pain became more. sometimes becoming very severe. i am getting feeling of blockage of ear. i am taking pain killers aceclofenac and using ciprofloxacin ear drops. yesterday it gave relief.i felt it is getting cured but from today early pain became severe again not controlled by above said medicines. pls tell what to do? my email
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012