semi-solid mucus coming from vagina after masturbation, is this normal ?

Is A small semi-solid Booger like mucas normal coming from a vagina after masturbation every once and a while? i was bringing my girlfriend to orgasm, and i noticed afterwards a small white booger like object that came out of her vagina. Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The discharge you saw was a thickened mucosal discharge from vagina seen if a woman indulges in sexual activity not too frequently. There is nothing to worry. It is absolutely normal.The discharge will become thinner with time.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal