road rash on arm and shoulder, redness, small, symmetrical red bumps

I m a 22 year old healthy female and last week I got into a skateboarding accident and acquired road rash on my arm and shoulder . Its been a full week and all but the deeper parts are healed. Two nights again the road rash on my should started getting itchy and now there are small, symmetrical red bumps peppering the area around the healed road rash. It s not painful or excessively itching. Any idea what it could be? Should I see a doctor immediately or how long should I wait to see if it clears?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012