right testis is bigger than left testis

sir, my right testis is bigger than left testis how to correct it & what problem it may lead to plz replay me. my age is 24
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I AM NOT A DOCTOR BUT GIVE NUTRITION BASED TIPS. IN YOUR CASE IF THERE IS NO PAIN OR SWELLING DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
To my opinion whether you have pain or no other symptoms; thorough invrstigations are must. You can go for Ultrasonography and/or CT scan.
Probably these two will give you the complete idea.
If both results are normal, need not worry at all.

Dr. Abhay Dikshit

Anonymous's Response
It is absolutely normal thing that one of the testis is larger than another one as in females also one breast is larger than another one.It is a physiological thing and cannot be considered as an abnormality. So just be relaxed and stop worrying about the issue,
Please check out if there is excessive difference in both testes then you need to have sonography of your testes

thanks,
jignesh
It's quite normal and healthy for one testicle to be slightly larger than the other, although the size and shape of each should be roughly the same. If the size has rapidly increased over last few weeks or it is painful, consult a nearby physician. If size of testis is large like a cricket ball- consult a surgeon.

Most likely, you have one slightly larger, but otherwise healthy, testicle.