relation between protein-creatinine and kidney disorder?

My urine Spot Protein-Creatinine level is in the range of 32mg and 78 mg respectively. Is it any threat to disorder of Kidney
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010
Normal Spot urine Protein/ Creatinine values depend on age. In children <0.5 and in adults <0.2 are normal. Your value, 32mg/78mg=0.4 is slightly impaired, meaning you have proteins in your urine.

Depending on your preexisting medical conditions, it has to be investigated and treated.

Best wishes,
Dr. Jagdish

General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response
Your Spot Protein-Creatinine level is abnormal and you have Nephropathy. You need medications to decrease protein spilling by kidney.