relating my hair growth

hi doctor my hair growth is not more than my shoulders so what should i do to have long hair till my half backbone
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to h & m,
to increase the growth along with diet,exercise ,use homeopathy arnica hair oil help in increase the growth of hair.
take care.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
Hair length depends upon your genes. There is no medication to increase the hair length. Hair length depends on a person's genetic make up and no matter what you do, the hair will fall off after the growing cycle is completed. Nevertheless, you may try artificial hair extensions which are successfully used by many TV and film actors and models.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response

welcome to health care magic forum

consume high protein diet , iron and vita E diet,include groundnuts,or
almonds , spinach ,green leafy vegetables
inculde black dates 2-3 in no . on rgl basis
have meethi seeds which is the best form of iron intake
these all will improve the texture as well the length of your hair.

wish u good health always !! takecare!!!