reddish non itchy bumps on limbs and torso, fungal - miconazole, syphilis, pityriasis rosea

I noticed a few weeks ago reddish non itchy bumps or raised marks on my skin. Starting on my chest, stomach and then to my arms. A few on my legs, and then recent only 2 on my glans . I went to my primary first, he said possibly fungal - Miconazole did not work. Today, I went to see my dermatologist and he said his first thought is Pityriasis Rosea , but also had me test for Syphilis (which could be a slightly possible reality). I have had the same partner since October. We both tested negative in October, and I just did today as well (rapid test). Some information online indicates something similar could also be an HIV rash. I think I m starting to put that thought past me now since I believe the rash occurs around sero-conversion, and I have a rash and all. I guess my question would be is P.R. ever seen on the penis? And how fast does it usually go away?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012