quick ejeculation..

Hey, can anybody suggest how to get sex for more and more time? I cann't have sex more than 5 minutes/
Asked On : Sat, 6 Mar 2010
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi ,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!

Now a days in daily Metro Life we usually don't get much time for each other & Privacy could be another issue in Metro Cities
This could be due to Anxiety ,

As Dr. Ram said , Cool Mind , slow penetration and more time in Arousal can really help you with it.

If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Dr. Nikhil
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
dear sir

please donot do much masturbate,do sex gradually in cool mood ,not in haste take much time in arousal and do slow penetration if not relieved
  Anonymous's Response

Pracrtice with spending more time in foreplay rather than penetrative sex. Practice the start and stop technique to delay the ejaculation. If stil not better in performance, consult a sexolist or go for a couple therapy.