questions about Eating Disorder

I don't eat fruit or vegtables. Do I have an eating disoder ? I love chocolate and instead of an apple for breakfeast I would have a chocolate bar. I never usually have breakfeast. I would easily scoff 6 jaffa cakes at 11.00am if I wake up at 7.00am. I eat meat most of the time and hardly eat potatoes, veg, fruit. Mostly I eat dairy products and meat. I feel as if I have an eating disorder as I eat differently to all my friends. I know everyone has different diets but mine is way out of anyone else's league, apparently I eat all the crappy snacks that aren't good for me as opposed to veg and fruit. I have tried to give up but I can't do it. I have tried to give up chocolate and start eating breakfeast but I just can't do it. Should I try viamins to get the good stuff inside of me ? My mother and father tell me I will not live as long if I don't listen to them, Is this true ? Please help me!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

your parents are probably right, meat, cocolate junk foods are all part oour diet and even the fruits and vegetables. it should be a fine blend of all these and no one is to be consumed excessively ignoring the others. reset your mind for the preference of the food you like to eat

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You don't have any eating disorder.This is called as bad eating habits.With this habit you are likely to develop all modern diseases early.Change your bad habits and start exercising and taking fruits and vegetables.Thanks and good luck.