query regarding my sexual problem

Respected Doctor,

I am Rajesh Kumar, 29 years old, 5'8 inch height, 80kg weight, male, from Delhi working as a Computer Operator.

my health problem is related to SEX.

from the age of 13-14 i m masturbating regularly, now i have almost finish.

erecticle dysfunction (ED), there is no erection and hardness in penis, penis size is around 2 inch (non-erect) around 3 inch (erect), lack of sex desire, PE (within seconds), semen loss in urine, low quantity and quality of Semen, low sperm motility, small size of testicle

kindly help me, guide me what should i do, what medicine (ayurvedic) should i take, result should be 100%.

i very depress, my stress level is high,

eagerly waiting for your reply.

my email id is -

Asked On : Tue, 26 Oct 2010