problems of pumping penis.

hello sir, iam 18 years old do my 1st year.Actually in my 10th class i hav seen some bluefilms.Day by day it became a habit of mine.Now iam puming my penis nearlly thirce a week by seeing the bluefilms.My doubt is that,ll there b any problem in future if i do like dis?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Not at all, Masturbation is harmless habit, you do it daily or weekly. Take it easy, not worry . Do it and forget. You must avoid repentness,
  Anonymous's Response

No there wont be any problem. But dont get yourself addicted to such movies.

Hello, First of all get relaxed as act of masturbation doesnt have any harmful or side effect nither on ur penis nor no your sex life, but remmembser one thing any thing done in excess is like poision. Porn wathing once in a while is ok but surly dont get addicted to it. Try to develpo self controle. Tc