pressure in my chest

I went to the emergency room yesterday with pressure in my chest?
The ER did a chest X-ray, EKG, and blood work. Everything checked out "normal." They released me and said to come back if the pressure continued. I have this persistent dry cough, along with pressure in the center of my chest. My question is, when they look at the chest X-ray for a blood clot, do they also look to see if you have pneumonia? My father had a mild heart attack in his 60's, and they went in and did an angioplasty. Would a chest X-ray show that kind of blockage in my chest? What is my next move? Something is not completely right in my blood pressure/and the feeling in my chest.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009