poweryoga vs yoga, which is better ?

I am practising yoga from 4 years I am very happy with the result and my friend is suggesting poweryoga.....can anyone post which is better ?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Nov 2009
its very strict diet restriction, they have only one time meals. yoga is good, if done on regular basis thats more than enough why do yu need power yoga. if you are getting good relaxation with yoga only why you want to make your self stressed and tensed.

If you are happy with yoga continue it, why you want to do something new? what if it leads to any complications?

What is this power yoga? even i am interested to know about it so that even i can practice it