please suggest some effective ways to reduce much weight in less time.

i am 23 years old female..i am suffering from obesity from last 10 previous weight was 82 and my height is 5 3.i had also joined slimming center and just reduced 3-4 kgs in 1year..after that i took many medicines,but no results!...after leaving slimming center and medicines,my weight again started increasing and it went up to 90 kgs..then i consulted a dietician,from last 10 months i am on strict diet and lost only 12 kgs.due to reduction of weight my skin also loosend near arms. please suggest some effective ways to reduce much weight in less time. thank you in advance..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011