persistent dark circles below eyes due to pigmentation, recurs on stopping medicines and studying continuously. How can I do away with it?

Hai im Minu Susan, im 23 years old, i have dark circles below my eye from last 10 years. I have consulted a dermatologist and he told that its due to pigmentation and he prescribed me some medicines but when i stop the medicine the dark circles is increasing. When i study continuously dark circles increases.Please help me to get rid of this.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
If you study till late, then the dark circles below your eyes will persist. You need to study till not too late in the night in order to diminish the stress that usually causes the circles to increase.
Next, the other thing you'd need to do is to undergo laser treatment for the removal of the hyperpigmentations in your dark circles with the help of an Nd YAG laser in the hands of a highly trained laser expert. This treatment will definitely help you get rid of your dark circles, provided you don't overstress your eyes.
You could also apply some refreshing, cooling and rehydrating eye patches as well as some very good hydrating creams.
Kind regards!
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi...dear susan..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Dark circles below the eyes..,
due to genetic, stress and strain,Malnutrition.,
So relax by using Under eye cream..,
keep cucumber slices on the eyes in night times..,
LASER therapy is the best., but expensive.,