past few months I have been sweating excessively for which I often feel very weak.

I am 26 years old with 5 7 height and 72 kg (approx) in weight. I sweat heavily since my childhood. But in the past few months I have been sweating excessively for which I often feel very weak. Even under fan and during night time while going to bed I continue sweating to some extent. Please advise. I also have excessive black tils all over my face and in my body. This results in making my face excessively oily even after taking shower and my face darkens and oily as soon as I step out in the sun. Can this excess til be reduced?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Sep 2010