pain under left breast near the ribcage..

im 29 yrs old ... 2 nights ago i suddenly felt pain under my left breast near to the middle line of the ribcage. it was a pinching thing. it continued to grdually subside then start. my mom thinks i ate a lot of fried food thats why i got some stomach issue. i was eating while half-lying on the bed watching a movie. i couldnt even sleep properly that night. my hands and feet are far colder than the rest of my body. whereas there is no pain in the breasts themselves. however if i touch the area where it pained ... it seems a littl bit swollen. hurts a little at times. i noticed that my tounge is yellow/whitish with patches and a strong centre partion in the early half of the tongue. i have tried not eating anything today. took juice, yogurt, water ... some rice at night. however im not much hungry. the pain has mostly subsided but sometimes it comes back. i tried changing my bra(the one i used when i was got the pain, its underwire does annoy a times). i do not get bad taste which usually happens to everyone during acid reflex. however .. at times i do get an urge to burp. i dont know what it is. kindly help me ... im worried
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
finally i pooped after 2 days ... now the pain has shifted & sometimes appears in the stomach ...
still require some insight