pain on my left side -shoulder and abdomen. Could this be some kind of an emergency ?

Im a 27 year old mum. For the past 3 days i have been experiencing pain on my left side. Mainly back of my shoulder and on the left side of the stomache which increases strongly when i breathe in and out, sneeze, burp, cough etc. I have had a blocked nose continously for the past few days also. The climate is colder now. Could this be some kind of an emergency ? I have been having paracetamol for the past 2 days. Please advise. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011