pain in my left wrist, What may be the reason ?

blood pressure spikes then lowers
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
pain in the wrist can be due to infection, fracture, compression of nerve or due to insufficient blood flow. It can be ascertained by a complete medical examination and necessary investigation. If the blood pressure in the hand is lower than normal it is a sign of claudication suggesting a block. I would advise you to visit a vascular surgeon in this regard and get the tests done to get adequate treatment. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

pain in wrist could be due to many reasons

• wrist injury
  • wrist sprain
  • fracture
  • some systemic disease  
  •  others

if its acute with swelling it could be due to injury or sprain

chronic with no swelling it could be due any systemic disease

Anonymous's Response

Pain in the left wrist could be due to a musculoskeletal or a stress related problem. If you are typing a lot on your comp, then even that is a possible cause for you to have such issues. Blood pressure spikes should be kept under control with medications, diet and exericse.