on Plavix and Lipitor after having a stroke. Painless lump in the chest below collar bone. Asked to do X-ray. Should I be concerned?

I am a 64 year old female...5 3 weigh 131 lbs...past medical history - stroke 2004 Meds - Plavix & Lipator. About a week ago I noticed a lump in the center of my chest a little below collar bones and above cleavage of breast . Lump is noticable but doesn t hurt. My doctor sent me for x-rays...results show lump is 1cm and a small shadow and asked me to have more x-rays taken to show different angles. Unfortunately, I do not have health insurance but Medicare and sub. insurance will be available to me on Sept 1st. So any other tests will have to wait until then...Is this something to worry about? I really thought it might be a cyst cysts show on an x-ray?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012