oEndogest 200 for pregenancy

Hi Doctor, I have been to doctor to seek help for getting pregenancy and she has given Endogest 200 which I need to take 12 days. Will this help to get pregenancy
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Your doctor must have examined you and has given the correct medicine to you.Have faith in your doctor and report to her from time to time so that she can lay a proper treatment regimen to you.Thanks and good luck.Have patience.ROME was not built in a day.
  Anonymous's Response

Usually it does help.. Has been found out why you are not able to concieve? Once the exact cause is found out, treatment can be aimed at treating the cause which rectifies the problem and helps you to concieve. At the same time get your husband semen analysis done too to make sure the the problem is not from his side.