no periods for two months trying for baby urine not pregant given meprate bleeded heavily given trenaxa on 6th day

no periods for two months trying for baby urine not pregant given meprate bleeded heavily given trenaxa mf on 6th day bleeding stopped after one tablet took 3 tablets per day for 3 days . T3, TOTAL, SERUM @ 0.85 ng/mL 0.60 - 1.81 T4, TOTAL, SERUM @ 7.60 ug/dL 5.01 - 12.45 TSH, SERUM @ 15.02 uIU/mL 0.35 - 5.50 PROLACTIN, SERUM @ 7.67 ng/mL LH; LUTEINISING HORMONE, SERUM @ 1.40 mIU/mL (CLIA) HCG BETA, TOTAL, TUMOR MARKER, SERUM @ < 1.20 mIU/mL FSH; FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE, SERUM @8.10 mIU/mL i want to get pregant and the gyne said its due to high TSH i might have missed period i raised my dose from 50 mcg thyroxine to 100mcg . please advise ?? 1) what should i do to get pregant ??? 2) will now i get my periods regularly as i always had irregular periods bt never skipped them for months together 3) please advice me a good fertility doctor in vadodara
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013