no periods after 4 months of D C

Dear Doctor, After my D C on 10th October 2009 i didn't get my periods till later my gyne told that my endometrial thickness is 5.4mm and she given me elogen for 21 days, which i finished on this sunday i.e. 24th of January 2010. My doc told me now to wait for ten days. Pl suggest what will be the next step if i didn't get my periods within next 10 days.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If still your periods dont come in ten days..go for repeat check and scan to see if endometrial thickness is incraesed aftert taking teh tabs..if not then the treatment will vary..