no menses, pelvic scanning:enometrial thickness:6mm. , TSH:5.90, PRL:16.70, progynova , modus, thyronorm

Good afternoon doctor, I am neethu age 22years from india, from the past 3months i was not getting my menstrual cycle so i went to the doctor she took 2 blood tests ( TSH ,PRL) and 1 Pelvis scanning, the results came as TSH:5.90,PRL:16.70,scanning:enometrial thickness:6mm. So after seeing the reports she suggested me some tablets to get periods (progynova 2mg,modus-10)within 20days. After seeing the TSH she suggested Thyronorm 25mcg to take for 2 months and then she said to take the same blood tests again. My doubt is that the tablets which the doctor suggested are good and correct for my problem?? as i am taking both tablets for periods and for thyroid does it has any harmfull effect?? the health problem which i am facing now is it dangerous?? does it has any affects on pregnancy issues in future?? i hope to get a reply from you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012