nail platella syndrome, right knee replacement surgery, now left knee hurting badly. what to do?

I have nail patella syndrome; my right knee was replaced 12 years ago but the surgeon had never seen a knee like this. He told me he pulled the tendons over to track down the middle and it did not work. however, I felt he did what he felt would help. Now my left knee is hurting badly. I would like to find a surgeon in Michigan familiar with this condition,
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Having nailpatella syndrome with right knee replacement done, u mst be facing similar problem in left knee. So I suggest u to get your xrays done n consult the orthopedic surgeon at your place.