my uncle has type 2 sugar. Since sometime he has urine albomine problem. Can you please suggest any medication for this ?

my uncle has type 2 sugar .Since sometime he has urin albomine problem.Please advise Hi, my uncle is a type 2 level sugar patient from more than 10 years. His age is approx 50. His eyes are also affected by sugar as there are blood clots into eye cells. He is taking regular medicins with proper directions. He s regular checkups and most of the time sugar is under control. Since sometimes, there is some swollen on his body. Doctor says it s due to the leck of Protiens as protiens are exiting out with the urin. They called it Urin Albomin . Can you please suggest any medicin for this. Thanks a lot. I want to share some more info on this. Please look at below. The patient report as per the date on 6th Feb 2011- Blood Sugar - 163 Urin Sugar - nil Critarian - 1.68 Serum Preatinine (I think it s related to Kidney ) - 1.26 Medicins taken by patient- Sugar - Glimy PM2 Urin Albumin - Nesrozon , suggested by doctor, yet not started Doctor says its Urin Albumin++++, Can you please advice, its good to take that medicin or there are anything else. One more thing to share, patient is not use to Insulin . We really valued your advice. Thanks again,
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011