my penis size is 6 inch errect

my penis is not fully developed as m 23 nd my penis size is 6 inch errect. i want more. please help me.... also skin from penis is not compeletly removed yet.. above all the upper part i.e. my pink portion is not seen yet. will it create problem during sex..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010
Hello lucky;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The idea size of penis required to have a satisfying sex life is anything more than 2-2.5 inches when erect so at 6 inches you are just fine no reason to worry.You should also know that the penis gets fully developed by 16-17 yrs of age and there after there is no change in size.As for the skin over the glans of penis if you cannot retract or if it is painful to pull the skin back please consult a doctor for examination and he will advise you accordingly.As per the size there will not be any problem in sex but you need to see regarding the skin and if needed get treated.