my penis is 7 inches long and 2 inches wide when erected

my penis is 7 inches long and 2 inches wide when erected is that small or okay yeah i just wanted to know if that is small?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010

yo young nigga mine is jus 1 inch bigger then your and i am 13 1/2 so u ought b pround bout yo self i am mine is bigga then all my freinds then again they white boys and i am half black and half mic-mac indain so i am kinda wondering bout my size to..

Anonymous's Response
average is 5.5 those two above are retards with one inch wonders, acting hard on the internet dont listen to them.

I have 7inch and 2inch wide and i am 16, good size i think so yeh dont worry....

Too  small  for this lady.  Maybe you are a tootsie roll kid..