my partner forces me to give him pleasure

my partner forces me to give him pleasure. he scares me, please how can i make him stop? i have marks on my wrists from where he holds me down on the bed. women are treated very bad in my country. can you tell me in much detail how i fight him off? i want to give him such pain he will never do this again. i cannot leave or report him because i would be left without a home. my mother she lives many miles away. i want to make him understand i will hurt him if he forces me.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
where do you live? is it in the USA? if it's in an arabic country or somewhere else if you ight him off he'll hurt you or even kill me if you want

Tell your father. or an older male family member