my breasts r weird instead of my nipple out the r in is that normal or not ?

ok my breasts r weird instead of my nipple out the r in is that normal or not ????
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Every breast is different, don't panic. "An inverted nipple (occasionally invaginated nipple) is a nipple that, instead of pointing outward, is retracted into the breast. In some cases, the nipple will be temporarily protruded if stimulated, but in others, the inversion remains regardless of stimulus. Women and men can have inverted nipples." But there is plastic surgery for that