musterbation harm is harm full or not?

Doctor Sir , is there any relationship between musterbation and forgetting? After musterbation, I got tired and sleepy. After that I forget something to do or some other materials to take back. Can musterbation affect on my education or reproduction?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

there is no know side effect of mastrubation either on behaviour, cognitive function, in getting child or about potency. it is all the hearsay and some nonreliable source putting wrong information which people read and get confused. there is no side effect of the mastrubation

Anonymous's Response

You confused MUSTerbation with MASTurbation.  See Albert Ellis for complete description of musterbation.

I am being dull. I don't know why?
before few year I am a inttellingent student and always stood first my class. I am 21 yrs old. And yes I am feeling weakness.