mild diffuse coarse echoes-likely early parenchymal liver diease

I am from Chennai.In 2002 my [due to breastcancer,]leftbreastandsome nodes in my left hand were removed in Adayar cancer institute.Iam a normal and healthy person.Last month Igot pain in my leftpartof abdomon,Iconsultedmy family DR.,and one gastro.dr.,and took CTscanand some blood tests.the result is- Splenomegaly with a peripheral infarct.2. chronic cholecystitis .3Mild shrinkage right lobe of liver with enlarged caudatelobeand mild diffuse coarse echoes-likely early parenchymal liver it is 5 weeks over but iam improving slowly. what shd. I do ? help me and please adviseMe.Thanking you.M.kowsalya
Asked On : Mon, 8 Feb 2010